11 Things About Catherine J. Hall
1. Age : Don’t I Look Good For 45?
2. Grade : A (USDA Inspected)
3. Hobbies : Pain Relief & DVDs, But My Life Is Knitting & Writing
4. Inspirations : Different Cultures, My Family, Water, Emotion, Magical Realism(Thank God for Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
5. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up : Healthy – Everything else, mother, fiber artist, writer, I already am.
6. Favorite Art Forms : To Do – Sketch, Knit, Write
To Look At – Japanese Screen Painting, Post Modern Photography
7. Favorite Place To Be : Boyce Thompson Arboretum
Someday I Hope To Visit :
9. Favorite Artists : Dead - Alexander Calder – He made something every day and brought humor and affection to every piece he ever made.
Living – Stephen – He captures life from the same perspective.
10.Favorite Music : Tie Between Belle & Sebastian and His Name Is Alive For Best Band On Earth
11.Books That Changed My Life : Harriet The Spy by Louise Fitzhugh – I knew I wanted to be a writer. By the time I was 12, I had discovered the Autobiography of Malcolm X and the work of Pearl S. Buck. Even small town libraries can open doors.
Random Facts From Kiki
Favorite Movies – Chunking Express/Fallen Angels
Favorite Yarn – Anything hand-spun or hand-dyed. I can’t stand cotton, but could knit with wool for the rest of my life and not tire of it.
Favorite Candy – Milky – “tastes Like Mama”
Favorite Favorite – Stories move me more than anything. A story can be told in any art form. For example, I am consistently moved by the
work of Wong Kar-Wai even though I don’t speak the